Monday, June 21, 2010

Does microsoft try to fix my xbox 360 i send them?

if i send microsoft my xbox 360 with seal intact. will they open up my 360 to try to repair it or will they automatically just give me another unit?



-it has the 3 red lights



Does microsoft try to fix my xbox 360 i send them?live update



They'll try and repair it, otherwise they will replace it. Usually with a reconditioned unit.



If they have a hugh backlog of fixes, they will send a reconditioned unit and repair your one when they are able and have time. It will then be used as a reconditioned unit for someone else. On the very rare occasion, they have been known to return new units. Don't hold your breath on this though.



Does microsoft try to fix my xbox 360 i send them?norten



mine had the 3 lights of death and they just sentme a brand new one but u need to keep your hard drive cause they wont send it back

No comments:

Post a Comment