Monday, June 21, 2010

My Microsoft Outlook won't show any new incoming emails.?

I've had other people send me test emails and I've tried emailing myself from a yahoo email address, but the Microsoft Outlook email address won't show any new emails. I've also tried deleting the majority of the messages from my sent and deleted folders, but nothing has changed....



ANY help would be greatly appreciated.



My Microsoft Outlook won't show any new incoming emails.?network security



In the tools menu, select email accounts and in the new screen, click view or change existing accounts, in next screen, select your account. In the email account screen, click test account settings. you don't get a test mail, check and try to change the pop3 and



SMTP address. Goto Internet Supplier's site to get what addresses should go in here. One should be able to get the mail again.



My Microsoft Outlook won't show any new incoming emails.?norton internet security



Are you able to send out any e-mails. Are you getting any error messages. If you can't locate the cause, give your iSP a call and ask for their assistance.
try to set the pop3 server right...



check on the server
just check your mail setting or your mail's maximum capacity if is is over due you might not receive any mail and once check your pc for spy ware and virus may be there is some spy ware so u don't receive any e-mail in your mail box

No comments:

Post a Comment