Monday, June 21, 2010

Will Microsoft Works 8 Run in a Vista os computer?

Had a computer that crashed and bought a new one. The former computer ran Microsoft Works 8. We have a back-up of all the data and the Instal disk for the program. Will Works 8 run on our new machine? If so does it need patches or are there other issues I need to be aware of? I can buy Works 9 and avoid issues but I'm already P.O'ed about other compatibility issues and I'd rather not give Bill any more money.



Will Microsoft Works 8 Run in a Vista os computer?virus protection



According to the Microsoft website, version 8 will work with Vista. If there are any patches that are required, you shouldn't have any problems getting them from MS.



All of the new computers that I have purchased that actually came with Windows also had Works already installed (including the HP I just got with Vista) so I'd double check that you don't already have Works 9 on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment