Monday, June 21, 2010

Does Microsoft/Windows XP Professional (Office 2003) come with Access?

I have word, power point and excel but can't seem to find access. didn't know if it is not active bc i have never used it before, or if i have to purchase new software. I have a computer class that uses it and I commute, so I wanted to see if my laptop had this program. I tried to look on microsoft's website, but nothing seemed to help...



Does Microsoft/Windows XP Professional (Office 2003) come with Access?virus protection software



No it doesn't. Go to the following website: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/access...



You can buy a copy there or get a free trial if you only need it for a short time. I needed it for a class and just used the trial. Good luck!



Does Microsoft/Windows XP Professional (Office 2003) come with Access?adware



no you either have to buy access seperatly ,or buy microsoft office pro ,to get a full version of it , but you can get a 90 day free trail from microsoft .
no, I don't believe so, I think you have to purchase it.

No comments:

Post a Comment