Monday, June 21, 2010

My Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 is not working right?

My Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Studio is not working well because on a Win32 Console Application, when I type the code



#include %26lt;iostream%26gt;



main()



%26#123;



std::cout %26lt;%26lt; "some text" %26lt;%26lt; std::endl;



%26#125;



it gives me the following error:



------ Build started: Project: HelloWorld, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------



Compiling...



HelloWorld.cpp



c:\programming\cppprojects\helloworld\... : error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int



Build log was saved at "file://c:\Programming\cppprojects\Hello...



HelloWorld - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)



========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========



I'm trying to learn some C++ but this is making it impossible. Please help me as soon as possible, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!



My Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 is not working right?free spyware remobal



#include %26lt;iostream%26gt;



int main ()



%26#123;



cout %26lt;%26lt; "Hello World!";



return 0;



%26#125;



My Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 is not working right?kawasaki



You don't have a specified return type. You can use



void main()



but this is nonstandard. Returning an int is actually the standard, like this:



http://xoax.net/comp/cpp/console/Lesson1...



Microsoft does (or used to) support a void return type. The standard does not. So, a void return type is not portable.

No comments:

Post a Comment