Monday, June 21, 2010

In Microsoft word, where do you turn on the punctuation check?

I asked about microsft word having a punctuation check, like the spell check? I recieved an answer telling me that microsoft word does have spell check and punctuation check. Do I need to turn on something or do something to make it check punctuation errors? Mine tells me if a sentence is fragmented or not, but that's all I believe that it does.



In Microsoft word, where do you turn on the punctuation check?spyware removal



It should be under Tools and then Options in Word. Choose the Spelling %26 grammer tab. You can choose several options, but the one I think you are looking for is Settings (and the drop down above it) This is in Word 2003, but I think 2000 is similar



In Microsoft word, where do you turn on the punctuation check?virus protection software



Go to tools - options, click the spelling and grammar tab . . .you should see this preference.
On the top left side, under File,Edit, View Insert etc. click on the check mark that says ABC. That's for spelling and grammar. None really for punctuation.
You can only rely on the spell check but not the grammar and punctuation and other checks.

1 comment: