Monday, June 21, 2010

Will Microsoft Live QnA Replace Yahoo! Answers?

Yahoo! Answers:



http://ph.answers.yahoo.com



Microsoft Live QnA:



http://QnA.live.com



Will Microsoft Live QnA Replace Yahoo! Answers?malware



I will move there if things get too ugly here :D



Now I have somewhere else to show my uncool personal self to lol :D



jk



I wont move there, I love the people of the ramadan section too much...



Will Microsoft Live QnA Replace Yahoo! Answers?norton 360



That is such a copy. The layout looks pretty similar to Yahoo! Answers and the site even uses some of the exact phrases that Y!A does! Even though Microsoft is good at stealing ideas, but Microsoft Live QnA will never replace Yahoo! Answers.
Wasn't Microsoft going to buy out Yahoo! anyway? Or did that never happen?
not at all yahoo is far ahead of that stupid thing
it may well do if microsoft buy out yahoo
if this gets deleted then i guess we have a back up.



but do they have sections?
May be
its beta and does look promising.



The log in or sign in is broken so I can imagine they will bombard the thing soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment